Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oi vey!

I've completed my marking for the term and have time once again to have a life, so of course I rushed over to Facebook to see if there were any quizzes to take.

In the spirit 0f the season I took the Christmas Joy quiz and learned that I am an actual, authentic Christmas Angel. The problem is, I don't like angels. It's possible that being one might not be so bad, especially being a Christmas angel. It might be fun, if I had the time, but really, I'm far too busy to add yet another thing to my to do list.

Not wanting to take on angel duty, I decided to explore the other side of my heritage and take a Channukah/Channuka/Chanukah/Chanukkah/Hanukkah/Hanukah quiz. This is when I learned that only gentiles are allowed to make quizzes on Facebook. No matter how you spell it, there are no quizzes for the festival of lights, not even for the dreidel. In desperation I even tried latkes. No luck.

This is distressing. I tried Passover. I tried Yom Kippur. I tried Rosh Hashanna. Nothing. Not a single quiz in the bunch.

Great, this is just great. I'm stuck being the Christmas Angel. Somebody pass me my halo, and do not, I repeat, do not attempt to stuff me on the top of the tree, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment